THE PEACE CAFETERIA

THE PEACE CAFETERIA is the Blog of the DEPARTMENT OF PEACE STUDIES of Bicol University College of Social Sciences and Philosophy. This blog was set up to serve as posting board for events, news and items of information and interests about the activities, advocacy, and research of the Department of Peace Studies.

Saturday, November 07, 2015

IMPLEMENTING MY IHRTP 2015 PROJECT

Implementing my IHRTP Project. This is the First time that I am introducing the Participatory Approach in Teaching Human Rights in the undergraduate course in Bicol University. I have learned about this method at the IHRTP 2015-Equitas in Montreal Canada and I have decided to make this as my project. Shown in this photo are my undergraduate students doing the introductory exercise "Wall of Fame". I have designed a course syllabus in Human Rights adapting the participatory approach of the IHRTP Training. This course will run from November 2015 to March 2016.





No comments: